steve gets colorful when competitive
Oh, hi, Finnick…how the hell did you get out of my book?
OH MY GOODNESS.
THIS IS JUST NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE. AMIE HAMMER YOU ARE FINNICK.
WHAT IS AIR OMG. LIONSGATE WHERE ARE YOU?!!?!?!?!
CAST THIS TALENTED BEAUTIFUL PERFECTION OF A MAN.
- Season one: “Hurr durr, I’m Sam Winchester and I’m not going to tell Dean that I dreamed of Jessica’s death before it happened, I’ll just drown in the guilt all by myself.”
- Season two: “Hurr durr, I’m Dean Winchester and I’m not going to let Sam know that there’s this possibility that he’s going to turn evil and I’m going to have to kill him, I’ll just let myself drown in the guilt.”
- Season three: “Hurr durr, we’re the Winchesters and we lie to each other about everything. One of us works with demons, and the other is afraid of dying but won’t admit but instead is a total dickwad. Let us drown in all the guilt.”
- Season four: “Hurr durr, I’m Sam Winchester and I’m going to recycle my secret from season one but put a twist on it and drink blood. Where’s Sookeh? I’ll use her as a life raft so I don’t drown in my guilt.”
- Season five: “Hurr durr, I’m Dean Winchester and I’m going to recycle my secret from season two but put a twist on it because this time I won’t tell my brother I went to the future and that he turns into Satan and that I can’t even kill him because he kills me. Lol, where’s Cas, I’ll yell at him so that i don’t drown in my guilt.”
- Season six: “Hurr durr, I’m Sam Winchester but I’m not actually Sam Winchester. What the fuck is guilt? I don’t know. I don’t even have a soul.”
- Season seven: “Hurr durr, I’m Dean Winchester and I decided to fuck everything up by killing Amy Pond and pissing off my brother and ruining all the prospective dynamic that could have been. Lol, Cas already drowned in guilt. xoxo, fuck, my arms are getting really tired from trying to paddle through this bullshit.”
that means we get wet Misha
oh god yes please